Upset because the blender in your home is easily damaged and not durable? Maybe it’s time you followed how to choose a good blender. As a functional kitchen tool, blenders are quite often used for a variety of family needs every day. Not only for juices and smoothies, but blenders are also often used to smooth ice cubes to various spices. Unfortunately, not all blenders are of good quality. Many of them are of ordinary quality and cannot last long. If you do not want to choose the wrong, follow a few ways to choose the best vitamix blender below as a guide.
1. Select Blender from a Trusted Brand
It is undeniable, brands often become the first benchmark in buying various electronic equipment such as blenders. Large and well-known brands are generally more trusted by the public because they always provide products that have proven quality.
2. Choose Blender Based on its Capacity
The next way to choose a good blender is to adjust the blender capacity to your daily needs. Generally, each blender jar has different capacity sizes ranging from one liter to four liters. Choosing a blender capacity that suits your needs will not only make the blender last longer, but it can also save electricity in your home.
Compare Pros & Cons Top-catalog
- Vitamix Pro 750 is a very versatile blender that performs all functions, from cooking soup to making ice-cream up to very high standards.
- The blender is equipped with pre-set programs for those who do not like any guesswork while preparing food, but it has variable speed recipe.
- It is a very well built machine with a long lifespan. the earlier models have lifelong durability and most likely the G-series will also perform as well.
- It is a very expensive blender and will suit only those who do a lot of home cooking or a health enthusiast who will use machine for every penny it costs.
- For the single feature of 5 pre-set programs, it charges quite a considerable premium of $100 if compared to Vitamix 750 machine.
3. Pay attention to the Blender Material
Blender tubes are usually made of the following three materials: glass, plastic, and aluminum. Each material certainly has advantages and disadvantages of each that you need to consider as well. However, many people prefer plastic materials because they are lighter and not easily broken for long-term use. Apart from the advantages and disadvantages, each blender material also usually has a different function.
4. Choose a Stainless Steel Bladed Blender
A blade is a component of a blender that is usually the easiest and most easily damaged. If you want to buy a blender, you should choose a blender equipped with stainless steel blades that are stainless and not easily blunt. Thus, the blender blade will last longer even if it is used to process various food ingredients.
5. Consider Blender Ability
The ability referred to here is the working ability of a blender when used to grind and chop various food ingredients. The ability of a blender is very closely related to the alias rotation speed. The more varied the speed, the better the quality. We recommend choosing a blender that features a multi-speed feature that usually consists of 1-3 speed options. That way, you have several choices for grinding speed that can be adjusted to the type of food that is blended.
6. Pay attention to the Blender Design
How to choose a good blender that should not be missed is to choose a blender design that suits the interior of your kitchen. Blender design options include a matter of color, features, to the size of the blender. For example, if the size of your kitchen is small then you should choose a proportional blender size so that placement is even easier. Do not let the blender you choose be bothersome in use or maintenance.