DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market Research Report by Phase (Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III), Components, Therapeutic Areas, State (California, Pennsylvania, and Florida) – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market size was estimated at USD 1,344.94 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,425.27 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.93% to reach USD 2,126.83 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Phase, the market was studied across Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV.
- Based on Components, the market was studied across Onsite monitoring, Project management, Regulatory, and Site Management.
- Based on Therapeutic Areas, the market was studied across Cardiology, CNS, Endocrine, Oncology, and Pain Management.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Upsurging rate of clinical trials in United States attributed to rising chronic disease
188.8.131.52. Emerging need for outsourced site management organizations
184.108.40.206. Presence of CRO facilities offering site management services
220.127.116.11. Development in research activities in biotechnology and pharma sector
18.104.22.168. Emerging need for precision medicines in the USA
22.214.171.124. Dearth of experienced and qualified healthcare professionals
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market, by Phase
7. Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market, by Components
8. Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market, by Therapeutic Areas
9. California Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
10. Florida Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
11. Illinois Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
12. New York Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
13. Ohio Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
14. Pennsylvania Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
15. Texas Clinical Trials Site Management Organizations Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
- Accel Clinical Services
- Access Clinical Research
- Clinical Development Solutions
- CMIC HOLDINGS Co., LTD.
- Criterium, Inc.
- Cromos Pharma Ireland Ltd.
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services
- Medelis, Inc.
- Parexel International Corporation
- ProTrials Research, Inc.
- WIRB-Copernicus Group, Inc.
- Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Xylem Clinical Research
- Xylem Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eb2vq2